Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Hats off to Reading with Party City!

Dr. Seuss party ideas for the classroom | A is for Apples

Party City wants us to celebrate the 113th birthday of America's favorite author, Dr. Seuss, and the "Hats Off to Reading" campaign! Don't just throw a party, throw a Party City Dr. Seuss Party! And that's exactly what we did!! Check it out!

Check out all of these goodies that Party City has available for Dr. Seuss celebrations!! We made up goodie bags for each student with a bookmark, notepad and pencil, stamper, and award medal. The adorable thing was seeing my kiddos come to school the next day with the image of their new stamp all over their hands!
Dr. Seuss party ideas for the classroom | A is for Apples

Those bookmarks are no joke either! I thought 2 were stuck together, but they are just that thick and sturdy!! Party City's Party Kits are an easy and stress-free way for busy teachers and parents to put together a Dr. Seuss celebration! From decorations and serveware featuring all your favorite characters, to costumes and accessories (including the iconic red and white hat!), Party City has it all!

Dr. Seuss party ideas for the classroom | A is for ApplesDr. Seuss party ideas for the classroom | A is for Apples

These photo props have forever changed my life for Read Across America!! My students had too much fun with these (and so did I!!!) I even got some parents to pose with their child at drop off in the morning!
Dr. Seuss party ideas for the classroom | A is for Apples

Dr. Seuss party ideas for the classroom | A is for Apples
At only 5ft tall, this was the perfect quote for me to pose with!

Dr. Seuss party ideas for the classroom | A is for Apples

Snack time for the day was a Cat in the Hat string cheese and "green eggs and ham" (a pretzel, melted white chocolate and a green M&M). I had some students ask if they could save their plate and napkin because it was so bright and cute!!
Dr. Seuss party ideas for the classroom | A is for Apples

At the end of the day, each of my students went home with one of these adorable certificates! Does anyone else hope that this went straight on the fridge? Because I hope so!!
I'm hoping that I gave my students a Dr. Seuss party and Read Across America Day to remember! Don't forget to use Party City to throw a fun, Seuss-filled party that they'll never forget!

Dr. Seuss party ideas for the classroom | A is for Apples

Check out how my friends partied with Party City and Dr. Seuss for Read Across America!





No comments :

Post a Comment