Sunday, February 28, 2016

Leap Day FREEBIES!

With Leap Day happening tomorrow, I'm sitting here avoiding my grocery list and making some fun printables and activities to do with my class about leap day and the number 29! We'll be putting these pages in our reading journals and math notebooks.

leap day journal page


leap day activities leap day activities


Click HERE to grab these pages for free

Before my kiddos go home for the day, they will be getting a Leap Day brag tag!! I'll only be able to hand these out every 4 years, but look how cute they are!!! Click HERE or on the image below to grab yours for free!

leap day brag tags


Head over to my store to find these best selling products at 29% off!
The rest of my store is 20% off today and tomorrow too!
leap day deals



2 comments :

  1. Thank you! These are perfect for small group time while my kinder-bears are engaged in these for seatwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used several of the activities this morning. Thank you SO much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete