Sunday, May 10, 2015

Planning for Next Year?

I know, I know! You're thinking...next year? I'm just trying to finish up this year! Well, I hear ya and I want to help you finish this year AND get a good start for next year!!


Grab one of these awesome bundles to help start your year off right... and you can get one of my summer-themed products for FREE!

Buy ONE of these:
Read-Trace-Write-Glue Sentences {GROWING BUNDLE!}
*Please note: Summer Sentences will be a part of this growing bundle.

*Please note: Summer Write the Room is a part of this bundle!



Get ONE of these FREE!
Summer Sentences isn't posted...yet!
I'm working hard on getting it done by the end of this week!

Please send me an email after your purchase - applesfora@gmail.com
Tell me your TpT username and which free item you want from the choices above.
This offer will end Tuesday, May 12th at 11:59pm EST!


Find more deals like this by heading over to The Primary Gal!


No comments :

Post a Comment