Monday, April 20, 2015

Markdown Monday {ALL Week Long!}

I'm linking up with Kelly and Kim's Kindergarten Kreations for their weekly Markdown Monday event! Check out my Markdown Monday item below and then head over to their blog to see more great items at discount prices!



Last week my Kinders worked SO hard in their science notebooks! We've been learning all about plants, and I needed some activities to go in their notebooks. So, I created some differentiated interactive notebook activities about plant parts!

{Click on the cover to check it out!}



Look at all of our hard work!

Plant Parts

                                                                              The beginning of our plant unit started off with naming and labeling all of the plant parts. Their favorite part of this whole activity was that they were allowed to color with markers after they labeled!

Plant Parts We Eat

After our delicious snack made up of all the plant parts, we worked on labeling all of the plant parts and drawing the food we ate from that part. This is one of my favorite snack activities to do with my class year after year. I love when they realize that all the veggies they eat are different parts of a plant! I'm so happy I finally have an interactive notebook activity to go hand-in-hand with this snack!



Tops and Bottoms

During reading last week, we did a close read of the book Tops and Bottoms which went perfectly with our plants unit during science!
This activity is differentiated and can be done with the flaps or simply use the labels provided in the pack to sort the pictures.





Also included in this pack are differentiated activities for plant needs:
(Colored by yours truly!)



This week only, the whole pack is marked down to only $2.50!!
Click HERE to grab it now!
Don't forget to check out more marked down items over on Kelly and Kim's blog!



2 comments :

  1. I have searched your site for a LONG time looking for the missing letter. I have no idea where it is. I've looked in Educents and Markdown Monday and checked the science notebook since you worked so HARD on it, but to no avail. I am stumped!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Think teacher hard good products, not TpT products!! Good luck! :)

      Delete