Sunday, March 15, 2015

Exciting News!

Hello blog friends! I have an exciting announcement to make! 
I have decided to team up with some of the best Kinder bloggers to write for a Kindergarten collaborative blog!
That means ONE blog with TONS of great ideas from several super awesome Kindergarten teachers!


One thing I L-O-V-E about this blog is that you will know exactly what to expect each day of the week.
For every day there is a blogging theme.  Check them out! 



I'm SO excited to get started on this new adventure, and I am thrilled to invite you along for the ride.
Let's celebrate with a little giveaway!  


You can win my Spring Writing {Bubble Maps & Writing Pages} Pack! This pack includes 20 bubble maps and 2 differentiated writing pages for each spring topic! Great for writer's workshop and writing station all spring long!




Can't wait to get started sharing some great Kinder ideas with you! 


Here are some more great bloggers who will be joining in on the iTeach collaborative blog journey for Kindergarten, 1st, and 2nd grade!



Clipart Credit: Melonheadz IllustratingCreative ClipsSonya DeHart Design


6 comments :

  1. I am excited about this new group and the daily topics! Thanks for the great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This new collaborative blog is awesome! Some bloggers I already follow but others I am new to following. Thanks for the opportunity and for starting this new adventure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for a new blog- all those wonderful ideas in one place! It's always fun to celebrate with a little giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very excited for this! It sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very excited about this new blog.

    ReplyDelete