Saturday, December 6, 2014

Unwrap a Gift!


10 days left!!!
If you're anything like me, then you are counting down the days until winter break and using as many print and go pages as possible! Now, now, I don't want you all to think I'm a lazy teacher because I've been working hard on getting assessments done! Next I'll be working on parent gifts, and these kiddos just need independent practice to do! And that is why we create and use print and go pages!! (So you see, we're not lazy...we're the smartest teachers ever!!)

It's been a long process, but I finally finished my Holiday Print and Go pack! It's full of reading, writing, and math printables that your students can work on for morning work, homework, extra practice, independent work, you name it!

A brought in a few pages to do a test run, and I had students asking for more... yay! Little do they know, they are going to see a lot more of these pages during the next couple weeks!

CVC Spelling
I know, I know he wrote spider! Definitely not a CVC word. However... he spelled the word spider correctly so I'm just not going to complain!
There is an answer key for this page included in the full pack so students can self check their answers.

Hanukkah Color by Sight Word

Christmas Graphing

Patterns

Color by Number

The full pack includes 45 printables for reading, writing, and math!

Reading & Writing:
-Christmas story handwriting and fill-in-the-blank story
-Christmas acrostic poem
-Gingerbread differentiated writing
-picture story differentiated writing
-writing pages
-color by sight word
-read, trace, write, glue sentences
-CVC spelling

Math:
-graphing
-ten frames
-count by 1's (to 20)
-count by 5's (to 100)
-count by 10's (to 120)
-color by number
-add and color
-subtract and color
-basic addition with missing addends
-true/false equations for addition and subtraction
-patterns





Get your FREE sample by clicking on the image below! 

Grab the full pack for 20% off this weekend only!!


Don't forget to head back to The Primary Gal for more gifts to unwrap!!



3 comments :

  1. Thank you, Elyse, for all these great 'no prep' resources! Really helpful this time of year! Thank you for making the freebie so cute!
    Peggy at Primary Flourish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peggy!!! It was fun to make...but very time consuming!! Now I'm off to make a winter-themed version!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much! I love to use color by sight word pages, and my Kindergartners are working on patterns now so this is perfect! Michelle

    ReplyDelete