Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sunday Savings Circular! (Oct. 12th)

I'm in love with this new linky party from Nicole over at All Things Apple in 2nd!

I only get the Sunday newspaper and it's all because of the circulars! Love clipping my coupons and seeing what's on sale.

Check out my Sunday Savings Circular to see what deal you can get for today only!!


So, here's the deal...
Buy my Brag Tags for Academics Bundle OR Brags Tags for Behaviors Bundle and you can get ANY of my non-bundle brag tag packs for FREE!


Just email me at applesfora@gmail.com with your TpT username, name of the bundle you purchased, and your choice for the free brag tag pack.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!
If you buy BOTH of my Brag Tag bundles, you can pick TWO brag tag packs to get for FREE!

Head on over and check out all my BRAG TAGS!



1 comment :

  1. Hey Elyse!!! So happy that you could join in the fun this week!!! I love all the brag tags you have!! Those can definitely come in handy in the classroom! Hope you're having a great weekend!!

    Thanks agains!
    Nicole :)
    All Things Apple in 2nd

    ReplyDelete