Wednesday, August 6, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday: Positively Pinspiring!


Linking up with Covered in Glitter and Glue for another week of What I'm Loving Wednesday! And what I'm loving this week is Mrs. Plemons' Positively Pinspiring linky!

Here's some of the great pins I've found this week that I'm excited to do! (And trust me when I say I'm not the craftiest person and these are all so do-able!!!)

 I saw this idea on Sun, Sand & Second Grade and fell in love!! I had already bought crates to use as a bookshelf, so I'm going to make 2 of these benches instead!! I started working on mine last night and I can post some pictures soon (make sure you're following me on Instagram because you'll see them sooner over there)!!

I saw this earlier in the summer from Kristen over at Easy Teaching Tools. I finally went in to my classroom yesterday to grab my clips and paper trays! I can't wait to spray paint!!!!

I love this idea from Rowdy in Room 300! I bought little containers from The Dollar Tree (of course) and I'm going to work on labels to fit my smaller containers that will match my classroom's apple style/blue & orange colors/mish mosh of whatever I'm liking at the moment theme!


What have you been pinning?!

Make sure you head on over to Mrs. Plemons' Positively Pinspiring linky to see what pins people are loving and check out Covered in Glitter and Glue for What I'm Loving Wednesday!



5 comments :

  1. I just LOVE that bench!! I may need to make one for my little girls room :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fantastic!! It's not going to hold much weight but it's great for book storage and the little kids! :)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE all of those ideas especially the bench that can also hold books for the library! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete