Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Worksheet Wednesday - Who Loves Math and a FREEBIE?!


Raise your hand if you love summer?! (I'm raising mine!) Part of the reason is that I've had time to fix up some of my older products and I've been able to pay attention to this lovely blog of mine! I love the summer bloggin' that The Teaching Tribune is doing and so I'm linking up again for Worksheet Wednesday. Today it's all about math!


I created this product awhile ago and just gave it some lovin'

It started out as only addition practice and now I've added some subtraction practice as well. I used the addition practice pages for morning work this past year. We also printed them front to back and put them in a hard plastic case for the kids to look at during lunch. (Kept them occupied for about 2 minutes for 2 days and then they realized they were doing learning during lunch - eww!)

Here's your freebie!
(It's supposed to be a one page freebie but I couldn't just give you addition so you get one page of addition and one page of subtraction!)

Click on the image to get your free pages!


Click on the image to see the full pack in my store! It's marked down 25% off today!


Have a wonderful Wednesday!!

No comments :

Post a Comment