Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Worksheet Wednesday the ELA Way!


Another Worksheet Wednesday linkup with The Teaching Tribune! Today it's all about ELA and I've got a great freebie for you!
Differentiated writing pages from my Ocean Writing Activities pack!

Click on the images to get the free sample in my store!


Click on the image below to see the full pack of Ocean Writing Activities in my store!
There's 22 differentiated writing activities in this pack to fit with an ocean theme 
or for working on writing!

Don't forget to head back to The Teaching Tribune to get more freebies 
and enter the giveaway on their site!



2 comments :

  1. Thank you for the worksheet! We do an ocean unit at the end of every year so this will be a great addition:)
    Michelle
    www.mrsscotese.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle!! I also do ocean at the end of the year and this past year I had so many kids at different stages of writing that I needed to create something where all of my kids could be successful with their writing!

      Delete