Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Flutter By, Butterfly! (and a freebie!)

It's my favorite time of year...caterpillars and butterflies! I love when the caterpillars arrive and all the kids "ooh" and "ahh" over the little creatures!

I created a set of mini posters and printables about the butterfly life cycle to add to our unit! I thought all of you butterfly lovers out there might want to have these posters for your very own so here's my Fabulous Freebie on the 15th! Enjoy!

{Click the image for your freebie!}



Head on over to Lucky to Be in First! to check out all the other great freebies you can get today!

{Click on the image}


If you love the posters, check out the full pack in my store!
{Click on the image}



2 comments :

  1. This is such a great activity! Thank you so much for sharing!!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting the link up!! I love the idea!

      Delete